Our Motion Control software is utilized by the leading industrial equipment OEMs and production automation vendors for controlling tools, effectors, handling devices, mechanical arms, etc. This product, being written on C/C++ language, is a technically sophisticated and mathematically comprehensive tooling aimed to enhance capabilities of programmable logic controllers (PLC) and automated process control systems of our customers.
- Define, develop, test, analyze Motion control library
- Maintain the real-time applications against defined interfaces;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs in codes and devise solutions to these problems;
- Maintain code quality, code design and re-factor to gain the best performance;
- Adding new functionality and extending list of supported OSs.
- Strong knowledge of C++ (C++14/17)
- Knowledge of technical English language
- More than 5 years of experience in software development
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or Engineering
- 5 years of C/C++ development experience
- Strong multy-threading programming skills
- Strong performance optimization and memory issues troubleshooting skills
- Solid knowledge of software development processes and tools (Agile, Jira).
- Estimation and planning skills.
- Intermediate English or above
- Experience with Git
- High level of professional advancement
- Possibility to influence over various aspects of product development to achieve excellent results
- Opportunity to join the team of strong professionals, whose work is effectively organized and efforts of each person will not go unnoticed
- Modern confortable office in the city center
- Paid annual leave for 25 days
- Paid illness leave for 7 days per year without medical sick note
- Possibility to attend free language courses (English/Deutsch)
- Free health insurance
- Competetive salary